Our Fiduciary Approach to Financial Planning
SMC’s unique approach to Financial Planning – on demand, consistent and flexible:
- Talk to a fiduciary advisor to discuss your goals, responsibilities, and fears.
- Outline a 12-month schedule including frequency of meetings and reporting this is right for
your circumstances and budget. We do not use retainer fees and do not sell financial products.
- Access your unique client account for your key information in one secure location.
- Adjust the frequency and depth of planning components as you see fit with 24/7 access to your
dedicated advisor. No cancelation fees. No headaches.
- We provide financial planning for Divorce.
How does your personal financial wellness look right now?
Take our free assessment to analyze your personal financial wellbeing:
Please follow these links for our Form ADV Part 2 – Registered Investment Advisory Brochure per the 1940’s Investment Advisory Act and related Rules and Regulations. The brochure contains a comprehensive description of our financial planning and investment management services including benefits and costs.
ADV Part 2a Brochure
ADV Part 2b Supplements
Additional information about Seed Money Consulting also is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Our firm’s name or CRD# 306209 can be used as a search term.